- Ask a candidate about a time when he or she was successful in making a change and what helped him or her
- Ask a candidate with prior work experience to describe a client that they felt especially connected to, and one they found it difficult to connect with, and why. This question looks for self awareness of differing response to different clients
- Ask a candidate about a time when someone helped him or her, a teacher or a mentor or anyone significant in their life. What did that person do that was helpful?
- Ask what do you think might be the most difficult time of day for clients
- Ask what can staff do to make clients feel safer/ more comfortable around bedtime and/or shower
PARENT RETREAT – MAY 8 - 10, 2013
2 months ago