Have you seen the moving new video ReMoved yet? It is available at: http://fstoppers.com/removed-an-incredible-film-by-nathanael-matanick
It is about a young girl’s journey into and through foster care. It is $25 to purchase for training use. I have now used it in quite a few training settings.
Here are some discussion questions I have used:
1. When Zoe was living with her family what was one of her sources of satisfaction?
2. What did you notice during the scene when the police came?
3. Why did Zoe throw the record player over the fence?
4. What do you notice about Zoe's feelings management skills: feelings management, sense of worthiness, and inner connection?
5. What happened when Zoe's foster mother gave her the dress?
6. What did Zoe think when she saw her foster mother on the phone? What did you think?
7. What did Zoe's foster mother give her that helped her heal?
Let me know what you think of it and how you use it by clicking on “comment” below.