Sunday, July 15, 2012

Two Conference Presentations Next Week

I am presenting at two national conferences next week. If you are attending either, please come up and introduce yourself. I would love to meet you!

The first is the annual NASW conference, Restoring Hope. The conference is in Washington, DC at the Wardman Park Marriott Hotel. My workshop is:

Using the New Brain Science to Create Hope and Healing for Child Survivors of Trauma
Date: Tuesday, July 24
Time: 3:15 pm - 4:15 pm
Room : Wilson B

The second presentation is at the Foster Family Treatment Association 26th Annual Conference on Treatment Foster Care. The conference will be held July 22-25, in Atlanta, GA. at the Sheraton,Atlanta hotel.


My workshop there is:

Workshop D17 - Using a Trauma Framework to Strengthen Foster Placements.
Wednesday, July 25th
10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

Seriously I would love to meet you if you will be attending either of these conferences. Please say hello!




No comments: